Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. You must apply before you travel and make sure to contact your Special Immigration study permit team to help you in order to getting your permit. The study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Your study permit is not a visa. It alone doesn’t allow you to enter Canada. You may also need a temporary resident visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). Contact our special team for more information about temporary visa.

your special immigration

Vancouver, BC


Tel: +1 604 763 3434
Email :

Follow us on

2019 © your special immigration . All Rights Reserved